If you long to return to that college setting you remember so fondly, the White and Williams firm, in Philadelphia, will be holding a Coverage College at the University of Pennsylvania on September 19. The subject of the discussions will be claims handling, as the attached brochure shows.
Best features of the Coverage College:
- Includes discussions led by Randy Maniloff, my good friend and one heck of a coverage lawyer and insurance writer.
- No tuition — totally free of charge. You will emerge from this program no further in debt than you already are!
- No need to hit up Mom and Dad for spending money.
- No pants worn at thigh level; ball caps may not point backwards or to the side, bills must face the front.
- No SATs.
- A very comprehensive-looking one-day program.
- Easy curve in grading.
- I have been assured there will be no freshman hazing this year.
- No worries about how you are going to support yourself when you get out of school — you already have a job!
I’m informed that space is limited, and those who wish to attend should sign up soon, or as they used to say on ESPN’s Sports Center: those who are late will not get fruit cup.