RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
RSS (or Really Simple Syndication) is an easy to use method for news content distribution. It is simple, fast, and light on your bandwidth. It does NOT require you to even visit our blog website unless you are interested in a particular headline and its summary. It empowers you to read and find the news you want, when you want it.
What software do you need?
To read and subscribe to RSS, you need either newsreader software or the use of a Web based newsreader platform. The price for the software is minimal and takes up very little space on your machine.
If you use Windows, consider NewsGator or FeedDemon. If you use a Mac (OS X), consider NetnewsWire.
For our blog site, we suggest subscribing by:
- “COPY” this entire URL address: http://www.insurancecoverageblog.net/index.xml
- Click “Subscribe” button in your newsreader software.
- “PASTE” the url address into the “URL” column of the newsreader “Subscribe” dialog.
- Now you are all set for our RSS news feed.
For subscribing to blogs and other news feeds in a Web based atmosphere, as opposed to an application on your computer, consider BlogLines
This Blog/Web Site is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog/Web Site publisher. The Blog/Web Site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
The publishing lawyer and law firm values the privacy of its clients and Web/blog site viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the lawyer or firm when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested